- Continuous assessment makes it easier for the students to relieve from the burden of memorization, but also gives required significance towards concept understanding and promotes the habit of regular studies.
- Adoption of an internationally followed grading system to relieve the students from undue pressure.
- Complete transparency : Answer books are shown to the students and marking system is also explained to them.
- Examination grievance committee to address the students' grievances.
- Evaluation of projects and seminars by industry experts.
- Midterm exam results are declared within 10 days.
- Formative assessment for timely feedback.
Jaipur Institute of Engineering and Management (JIEM) has developed a unique "Joyful Learning Model" under autonomy. The main features of this model are mentioned below:-
- Joyful learning process
- Multidisciplinary approach
- Strong interaction between the institute and industry through guest lectures, industry visits, live projects and industrial training
- Exposure to various kinds of international languages and courses related to skills, health, hobby and many others
- Opportunity to give international exposure through a student exchange progamme
- Complete transparency in the assessment process
- Use of internationally followed credit and relative grading system
- Well-planned academic calendar
- Emphasis on learning through continuous assessment
- Overall personality development of the student
- Impart values, skills and knowledge
- Inculcation of self study culture
- Relief from non-academic and un-productive work pressure