- Being the top private engineering college in Rajasthan, the curriculum of JIEM has been designed based on the insights from the industry to match with the latest advancements in the field of technology.
- We have a well-defined academic calendar with ample scope for different types of curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. The students are given energizing winter and summer breaks to undergo industrial training projects along with time to study additional relevant courses.
- The examination structure is based upon the continuous assessment approach that includes Class tests, Mid-semester test, end-semester exam (conducted directly by the Rajasthan Technical University, Kota) and personal assessment by the teacher. The assessment process followed in midterm exams is completely transparent, as results are posted to parents and students can see their answer books to receive suggestions (if any) from the respective subject teachers.
- Credit and the relative grading system is internationally compatible and it shifts the focus from exam oriented studies to actual learning approach.
- Interdisciplinary approach is followed through projects, electives and subjects.
- Flexibility to select subjects through disciplinary, interdisciplinary Professional Development, General Proficiency subjects and Open Electives.
- Professional development subjects in the second and third year bridges the gap between institute and industry standards. What makes these subjects more attractive is that some of them are directly offered by the industry.
- Approved by
- Affiliated to